The beautiful finish, elegant texture and stylish look makes Viscose rug everyone’s favourite. Being a Viscous flooring owner, you may have witness the awestruck face your guest when they saw your carpeting. However, a stain or dirty patch can ruin it all. In this guide, we are discussing easy Viscose rug cleaning hacks by rug cleaning specialists. Here we go:
1. Never use water to clean viscose carpeting; instead, hire rug cleaning Adelaide professionals to do it for you. You can also use a popular home remedy. Combine acetic powder with chilly water to make a solution. The acidity not only keeps the viscose rug fibres from yellowing, but if you use it 2-3 times to clean a region that has gone yellow due to contact with water, it will frequently reverse the yellowing!
2. When cleaning a viscose rug, never use an electric rug cleaner or scrub violently – viscose fibres are fragile and easily destroyed. Instead, blot the stain to absorb as much of it as possible. Then, using your cleaning solution, carefully rub the soiled spot in the same direction as the rug’s pile (not a back-and-forth scrubbing motion).
3. Spray fabric softener on the cleansed area to keep it from becoming stiff and nappy after drying.
4. You should clean up spills as soon as you discover them. Moisture can cause the fibres to shrink or yellow. Avoid drinking or preparing food near your new viscose carpeting to avoid damage. It is preferable not to lay your viscose rug in rooms prone to dampness or spillage, such as the kitchen or dining room.
5. Using an upright vacuum cleaner, vacuum the following areas: Because viscose rugs shed, it’s good to clean it at least once a week to keep it from shedding, especially if it’s in a high-traffic area. Viscose rug cleaning should be done using an inverted viscose and wool rug vacuum cleaner or a canisters type with a recirculating pump to remove grime before discolouring the fibres.
6. Use a fibric protector to safegaurd your flooring from accidental spills. No one can predict or prevent accidents. So, its better to have a protective layer over it. You can ask your professional rug cleaners for a rug protector as they know your flooring’s construction, they will offer you the best product.
Keep these cleaning hacks in mind and you won’t have to worry about your thick rug. We know that having a delicate flooring is like following a hectic cleaning routine. But, don’t worry. You have got this. Get used to some cleaning hacks and hire the best rug cleaners once a year, and you will be fine.
Hiring professionals annually helps you save your investment, keep your flooring shiny, and get rid of stains, dirt, etc. So, its a win-win situation to contact experts. Take care of your beautiful carpeting and have a word with the experts whenever in doubt. If you have a professional company looking after your rug, they will help you all around the year.